The ActiveCampaign dashboard is the central hub for managing and automating your marketing efforts. As a top reseller for European companies, we understand the importance of streamlining marketing processes and maximizing efficiency, which is why we're excited to bring you this updated guide to the ActiveCampaign dashboard in its 2023 version.
One of the first things you'll notice when logging into the ActiveCampaign dashboard is the top navigation bar. This is where you can access all the main features and tools within the platform, including the automation builder, contact lists, forms and surveys, deals, and integrations.
The "Contacts" tab is where you'll find all of your contact lists and segments. You can create and manage lists, add and remove contacts, and segment your lists based on specific criteria, such as location, behavior, or engagement. By organizing and segmenting your contacts, you can create more personalized and effective marketing campaigns.
The "Campaign" feature in ActiveCampaign allows you to create and manage email marketing campaigns within the platform. You can use the campaign feature to design and send newsletters, promotional emails, and other types of marketing communications to your contact lists.
Under the "Automation" tab, you can create and manage automated marketing campaigns using a variety of triggers, actions, and conditions. For example, you can set up a trigger to send an email when someone subscribes to your mailing list, or an action to add a contact to a specific list when they make a purchase on your website. The automation builder is a powerful tool that allows you to create highly customized and targeted campaigns with minimal effort.
The "Website" tab is where you can create and manage forms and surveys to collect data from your contacts, also you'll be available to create Landing Pages and active the site tracking in your main website (very useful to do lead scoring and other advanced automations). This can be useful for gathering feedback, conducting market research, or building up your contact list.
The "Deals" tab is where you can track and manage sales opportunities and deals within the platform. This feature is particularly useful for sales teams looking to streamline their processes and close more deals.
In addition to the top navigation bar, the ActiveCampaign dashboard also includes a left-side menu with additional options and features. From here, you can access your account settings, view reports and analytics, and use the integrations menu to connect with other tools and platforms.
Overall, the ActiveCampaign dashboard is a comprehensive and user-friendly platform that allows you to manage and automate your marketing efforts with ease. Whether you're new to marketing automation or a seasoned pro, the ActiveCampaign dashboard has something to offer for everyone.
1. Take the time to set up your account and customize it to your needs. This includes setting up your contact lists, creating custom fields, and integrating with any other tools or platforms you use.
2. Use automation to your advantage. The automation builder is a powerful tool that allows you to create targeted campaigns with minimal effort. Don't be afraid to experiment and try out different triggers, actions, and conditions to see what works best for your business.
3. Segment your contact lists. By organizing and segmenting your contacts based on specific criteria, you can create more personalized and effective marketing campaigns.
4. Make use of the reports and analytics. ActiveCampaign provides a wealth of data and insights to help you understand how your campaigns are performing. Use this information to make informed decisions about your marketing efforts. Also, you can empower the data from ActiveCampaign using Wildmetrics, is free!
5. Connect ActiveCampaign with other tools and platforms. The integrations feature allows you to connect ActiveCampaign with your website, CRM, and other tools, enabling you to streamline your marketing efforts and get more out of the platform.